Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Storage idea!

Organization has been a constant battle for me, and the need for a clutter free home has taken priority.

I have things that have been sitting around the house that I can't quite part with, but I would rather not have the "stuff" cluttering up my home. So I had an epiphany! I'll take pictures of every single item and place them in boxes for the storage shed, then print out thumbnails on a full sheet label.

It worked out well. When I go out to the shed, rather than guessing what's in the box or having to read and wonder what the item looks like, I have photos that show me what the contents are:)

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is an awesome idea...off to jot it down. Thanks!

Anne said...

This is a great idea! I am always on the look out for great storage ideas and this is the tops!
Anne
confessionsandscrap.blogspot.com