Monday, March 16, 2009

SCRC209-Trust

Eeeeyikes! I haven't been keeping up on the scripture challenge. Not to mention me bad blogger! Week 8 for Patter's scripture challenge was the word Trust. For this challenge I chose two verses from the NIV Bible.

Psalm 28:7 The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song.

And one of my favorites Proverbs 3: vs 5&6 Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.


I don't know how many times I have asked myself why my Dad being such a healthy man got cancer. Before he got cancer he was the kind of man who could never sit still. He enjoyed taking trips on his on his scooter. Cleaning up the yard, and visiting neighbors often. Now he can barely get around and he is under the constant care of My Mom. So why? is a question that is totally beyond any human understanding. And the only thing we have is to trust in God!

Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding;
SCRC209-week 8-Trust
Photobucket

No comments: