Wednesday, March 18, 2009

SCRC209-Grace

Week 10 for Patter's challenge was the word Grace. Ephesians 1:7 In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God's grace

I like the way this one turned out, except for the spacing in the text. Other than that it's simple, and brings my attention more on the words than the design. I need to spend more time reading my Bible. And on Sunday I listen to Dr. Charles Stanley. I know nothing replaces being in Church on Sunday, and one of these days I'll get back there:)
SCRC209-week 10-Grace
Photobucket
The satin heart in the middle of the ribbon knot is from Ali. Thank you Ali! This worked out perfectly on this layout:) I can't remember the paper I used, except that it was from my scrap bin!


No comments: