Friday, August 13, 2010

Stamps Stamps Stamps

So now that I am almost done going through my 20 + years of paper work, I've decided it's time to try and go through some of my crafting supplies. I started getting my stamps in the Univenture cases about three months ago by taking the stamps off the wood, and getting them into the binders. These Univenture binders are awesome. I originally read about them on Patters Triple the scraps blog.

So far I have gotten 11 wooden stamp sets unmounted and put into their permanent home. I'll try and get a picture posted tomorrow. This is what I have left to do.
Photobucket


Happy trails to you,

Sonya

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH WOW, I would die to get into your stamp goodness... hmm did that come out right? LOL

I am becoming a right stamp addict, so definitely would be happy to go through them for you ;)